Best 25 Life Quotes Depression

Best 25 Life Quotes Depression

Best 25 Life Quotes Depression

Quotes about depression can give you ideas about living a life full of depression. It can also inspire those who suffer from depression. This can make them feel that at the end of the day, there is someone who understands how depressed they feel. This depression cites various aspects of loneliness, sadness, sadness and other associated feelings.

When your heart is in pain, it seems that nothing in this world is bright. It is very difficult to get rid of this sadness, as you can read in these sad quotes. It seems that the more you try to get away from him, the closer he gets to you. The best thing to do is to face our unity. Here are some quotes from life. You can use it as a remedy for your sadness. Remove this depression from your heart and try to believe that life is wonderful and that there are still many opportunities to make the most of it.

1. “Love me for who I am… not for what you want me to be.”

2. I love myself unconditionally.

3. Don’t have fear of aloneness or loneliness, you must realize you are surrounded by angels.

4. I am alone, why does no one notice that I am alone?

5. Everyone is gifted, but some people never open their package…

6. Its hard to wait around for something, you know may never happen.

7. You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy.

8. I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it.

9. I could disappear forever and it wouldn’t make any difference.

10. We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.

11. It is better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

12. The hardest part is waking up in the morning…

13. It’s sad how quickly people can forget about you.

14. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I’ve tried.

15. Trying to hide your feelings and pretending like nothing is wrong.

16. Behind my pretty smile is a story you’ll never understand!

17. I sit and listen to everyone’s love stories and I’m thinking to myself; where’s mine?

18. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day.

19. Someday everything will make perfect sense.

20. If it stopped… would you miss me?

21. If you ever get lonely just go to the record store and visit your friends.

22. The poorest man in this world is not the one without money.

23. The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.

24. I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

25. If you could read my mind… you would be in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment